Annual Teterboro 5k Run
The 8th Annual Bank of America Teterboro Airport 5K is scheduled for 8:30 a.m. on July 16 at Jet Aviation (Moonachie Avenue).
The USATF-New Jersey event features: $10,000 Random Prize Giveaway, $1,000 Super Random Grand Prize, $3,000 Prize Money, ChampionChip Scoring, United Way Mini-Flyer Dashes, Food, DJ and Pace Plane.
Race director is Mark Zenobia. Results will be at: www.compuscore.com.
The number of finishes in past races are: 1998 - 488, 1999 - 679, 2000 - 623, 2001 - 776, 2002 - 804, 2003 - 659, 2004 - 686.
The run benefits the Bergen County United Way which provides resources to human care support services, reaching people from all walks of life and income groups.
Proceeds will benefit 2-1-1, United Ways statewide free, 24 hour information and referral service that connects people with social services and community programs that can help everyday health and human services needs
For more information go to: www.bergenunitedway.org
Runners are requested to:
· Leave all unnecessary items in your car.
· All items to be brought into the race must be placed in the clear plastic bag that you have been given.
· No personal bags will be allowed in the airport. Place your 5K T-shirt in the clear plastic bag.
· Be advised that all bags are subject to search.
· There will be a designated, secure, baggage check area. All bags must be checked. A label with your race bib number will identify your bag.
· Everyone (participants and spectators) entering the airport will be required to show two forms of identification: one must be a government-issued photo ID. The second ID must match the name on your photo ID.
· Please have your IDs ready before you enter the hangar.
· Children must be accompanied by an adult with proper identification.
· Once you have received your bib number, ChampionChip and T-shirt, please move immediately to baggage check. No bags are permitted outside of baggage check.
· No entry (or re-entry) after 8:10 a.m.
· You may return to baggage check/claim to remove items from your bag, but you may not take it from the claim area unless you are leaving the event. If you plan to stay at the event, you must re-check the bag.
· Goody bags will be distributed as you leave the event.
For more info call 201-986-7722 or 732-381-0318.
7th Annual Teterboro 5K Run 2004